Thursday, August 25, 2011

PS. On a side note, I went to the dentist yesterday and they took my blood pressure. (Has anyone ever had their BP taken at a dentist office? I thought it was strange...) It was interesting because it had dropped fairly significantly. I've usually always had decent BP--around 100-110/70-80... but it's now 97/66. I was excited to see a physical change from the new diet....!

1 comment:

H said...

ok...so, I know I'm a little late reading this. I like your new blog by the way! :) I am really enjoying reading.
In school (for dental hygiene) we had to take everyone's BP. If too high, we were not to treat that person and refer them to their MD. Major risk for a medical emergency to happen in the chair...and too many people avoid their medical doctors, but still like to have their teeth cleaned, so it's one way for people to get that checked. You must be going to a good dentist...they are being very thorough. :)